Heathrow V4 Pro versus Xtreme Heathrow

Ray Proudfoot

You kindly offer an upgrade of only €7 for Heathrow v4 Pro for those who bought Xtreme.

What benefits / performance difference could I expect on the Pro version? Is it just a recompile or have you added new features? I’d happily pay for a boost to fps. Am I likely to see it?

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Is it just a recompile or have you added new features?

From the product page:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Performance Boost? Hard tell, but at least I can fly the Airbus with real weather there on my nearly 10 year old PC

20 minutes ago, OPabst said:

As always, it depend on your system and settings. In some cases it can be significant.

i7-8086K clocked up to 5GHz, 32Gb 3000 DDR4 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti. Most settings mid-point with only a few at max. I would hope that would be good enough to see a 10% improvement. Optimistic or realistic\?

• Developer

The framerate will be increased, but that is not the most important part, the smoothies is much better, so the sim will run better even when the frames are not 50 and more.

• Developer

Yes, as it is a complete different product, even the Installation is different with the new P3D Technology.

Please select the installpath while installprocess and don't use a path inside the P3D folders or below UAC controlled areas like program files. A seperate P3D-Addons folder on one of your disk will be the best destination for P3D addons.

Thanks Oliver. But I have a problem. I've added it to my basket in the Aerosoft shop but it hasn't shown any discount. I was reluctant to continue with the order as there are no refunds.

I bought Heathrow Xtended on 6 Sept 2014 order number 582494. Can you advise how best to proceed please?

• Developer

On the last page of the process, you must enter the serialnumber of the xtended Version into the Coupon filed, when it is valid the price should reduce before you finial press the order button.

• Developer

So, I just see that Heathrow Professional is in a promotion with a reduced full price until the 13th, while this time other reductions like the upgrade is blocked and not possible. So you need to wait until the 14th to get the upgrade reduction promo.

2 minutes ago, OPabst said:

So, I just see that Heathrow Professional is in a promotion with a reduced full price until the 13th, while this time other reductions like the upgrade is blocked and not possible. So you need to wait until the 14th to get the upgrade reduction promo.

Phew! Exited just in time, thanks. I'll come back next week. Thanks OLiver.

Archived