How to update the MFSX deluxe edition

Drahnier

HELP please!!! Hey guys, I bought the MFSX deluxe edition on cd’s and the PMDG 737 NGX on cd’s too. Both are legal and authentic. An authentic pain. Since I can not played. For installing the PMDG, there is a prompt that indicates that I have to update the MFSX in order to install the PMDG. How do I update the MFSX deluxe edition? Thanks

Post edited by staff to remove foul or inappropriate language. :clapping_s:

Sir,

We don't sell or provide support for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (also known as FSX), however, I am happy to answer your question.

You will need to install Microsoft Flight Simulator SP1 (Service Pack 1) and SP2. I've provided the links below.

You likely aren't aware, but FSX was updated by DoveTail Games and is available on STEAM (Google Buy FSX Steam). The Steam version (referred to as FSX:SE) is significantly enhanced over previous version and can often be purchased for only $5 and the download and install is done online.  The PMDG aircraft you mentioned will work far better in FSX Steam, but will still run fine in FSX Deluxe.

FSX was released in 2006, so a Google Search will provide you with tons of information and helpful topics. I'd wager that any question you come up with can be found by this manner.

I have also moved your post to our Main General Area as it's not regarding one of our products.  For support on the 737 NGX, you can see the PMDG forums on AVSIM.

My very best wishes to you!

Service Pack 1

Service Pack 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived