Airbus Extended Fuel Planner

Ian Pearse

Sorry to hark back to an older product, but I have just started using my Airbus Extended A320 and A321 after leaving them for a while. I find the Fuel Planner is failing to work. On starting, I get an error: "The following error occurred while attempting to load the saved settings: Value of '9500' is n ot valid for 'Value@. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'. Parameter name: Value.

After that, it crashes. I am sure I have had this problem before, and fixed it, but cannot remember how it was done. Any advice appreciated. I have scanned the forums for related topics but the ones I found were all several years old, and didn't really tell me much.

Thanking you in advance, and hoping you can help me get back in the air again.

Ian Pearse

Yes, I have FSX:SE. I seem to have fixed the problem, by doing a reinstall of the Airbus Extended package. Still can't see that file but the planner is working. Fingers crossed it stays like that! Just need to add in my extra liveries now.

Hello Ian,

Old pilots never die, they just taxy away to a distant parking spot...

Cool saying.
I  intend becoming in the next life a real professional pilot ...

greetings Martin  🙂

Archived