T/C unstable

matty260191

so the last couple of flights something weird is happening in climb phase. On the FMGC CLB page it just cannot decide how far T/C is away it is jumping from like -1000 to 300nm away. once i finish this flight ill attach the vido you can see it happening. im doing everything correct all pages filled out correct and didn't happen on the same flights before Christmas. I have updated to whatever the latest experimental one is. flying the 321.

5 hours ago, matty260191 said:

so the last couple of flights something weird is happening in climb phase. On the FMGC CLB page it just cannot decide how far T/C is away it is jumping from like -1000 to 300nm away. once i finish this flight ill attach the vido you can see it happening. im doing everything correct all pages filled out correct and didn't happen on the same flights before Christmas. I have updated to whatever the latest experimental one is. flying the 321.

Did you update your wind data prior to departure and during the climb?  This will help, but we the changing calculations is just the way the coding is.

No video necessary, we're well aware of this.  But thank you very much for writing in!

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 hours ago, Meyerflyer said:

@Mathijs Kok Have you ever seen this strange fog barrier around the Bus for example at 22:20? I have the same issue. If wished, I can open a new topic for this. The video just reminded me of that.

Remember a post long time ago regarding this, but dont ask me what the reason was. For sure it was not the Airbus. :D

Archived