January's Screenshot Competition - Let's see your new Xmas goodies

• Deputy Sheriffs

Happy New Year to one and all......Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas (regardless if you were naughty or good).

We saw that 2018 was a very productive year simulation wise, where we saw many releases for stunning scenery and some very well developed aircraft and we also saw P3D release some long-awaited features such as PBR.  2019, well, we are looking forward to many more stunning sceneries and aircraft alike.  My apologies for getting us off to a late start but I dropped the ball and did not set up the contest ahead of time to kick off the beginning of the month (seems like I did the same thing last year, must be age taking a toll on me).

To kick the year off, January's theme is going to be new toys, be it aircraft and or scenery, hell it could even be a setup of your simulator if you added new hardware.

2018 - Aerosoft Airbus Flightdeck

Please login to display this image.

2018 - Vertx DA62

X-Plane 11:  DA62 and Orbx GB South

TBM900

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".  As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image.

Good Luck to ALL!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This shot shows the PMDG 737NGX on approach to KMCO, flying over the new Orlando CityScene.  Although I just received the new Orlando CityScene, this shot is actually showing off my new PC, which is what is enabling this shot approaching a HD airport, flying over a dense city scene using a complex airliner.  I upgraded from a system which was 7 years old, and it would never have allowed such a flight without some hiccups.

Cheers,

To screenshot contest administrator Kroswynd, please please please do NOT NOT consider me for this month's contest as I already won last month but I cannot resist your terrific idea for this month's theme called......"Let's  see your new Xmas goodies"

Many many many moon years ago, I bought my first editing software for self Chanukah present which marked the start of having joy and fun to create few millions of screenshots past 11 years....

• 4 weeks later...
    • Deputy Sheriffs
    On 1/28/2019 at 5:14 PM, cgr6448 said:

Who would buy an aircraft addon for christmas that is eight years old?
    I did it, and I have not regretted it!

Congratulations to cgr6448 on winning the January Screenshot contest.  The Wilga although a fairly old release is still a very good product.  Quite scenic.

Email to follow shortly.

• kroswynd unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived