Left MCDU Engine Unknown

Dragon Roars 034

I have tried every fix out there on the internet but no avail. Even tried installing FSX SE again. I had this product for almost 2 years already and I never had the Engine Unknown, A0-0 issue ever. I have no idea why is this only happening now. Please if anyone knows the solution that actually works or aerosoft can resolve this issue as I saw I am not the only one who is going through this painful process.

• 5 months later...

I agree you are not the only one having this Fault.

I use FSX-SE and have the exact same fault.

Luckily I normally save my flights as Default and that works OK. But I cannot fly from any other airport without getting the Eng UKNOWN A0-0 fault.

I Validated it with the Steam website without any luck.

This surely must be a Aerosoft fault. All other aircraft work OK.

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/5/2019 at 12:59 PM, Dragon Roars 034 said:

I had this product for almost 2 years already and I never had the Engine Unknown, A0-0 issue ever.

So something on your system must have changed, when it was running for 2 years without problems.

12 hours ago, Col Buster said:

This surely must be a Aerosoft fault

Surely not. Otherwise would have thousands of users this problem. More likely a local problem: brocken installation, insufficient user rights etc.

Also be aware that the Airbus you can download from Steam is not exactly the same product you can buy in the Aerosoft Shop.

In case you bought your product directly from Aerosoft, I suggest to open a ticket at Aerosoft directly.

I doubt its a broken application because I Validated the application, wasting 35 GB of my usage on that day. It made no difference and lost my repaints.

Thank you for responding.

On 6/22/2019 at 3:41 PM, Col Buster said:

I agree you are not the only one having this Fault.

I use FSX-SE and have the exact same fault.

Luckily I normally save my flights as Default and that works OK. But I cannot fly from any other airport without getting the Eng UKNOWN A0-0 fault.

I Validated it with the Steam website without any luck.

This surely must be a Aerosoft fault. All other aircraft work OK.

Regards

I'm very sorry to hear that you and some others are having this issue.  Please allow me to explain something.

The version you purchased on Steam was BASED on our Airbus, and while many of the files are the same, the Steam version was modified by that distributor and they are the ones who will provide you with assistance on their version of the Aerosoft Airbus.  The version you purchase from us is actually quite different, does not have this or other errors, and is also Connected Flight Deck capable while the Steam version (which again is NOT our version) does not have this capability.

Letting the people who sold you the modified version of our Airbus know there is a problem is the only way they will know it needs to be fixed. We here at Aerosoft are simply not involved, and we can't do anything to help EXCEPT let you know that you can ask for a refund from Steam, and then purchase the Aerosoft Airbus from us and you will not have this issue.

Please understand that we are NOT passing the buck here, we simply do not control the code and changes they have made to the fully working product we provided to them.

My very best wishes to you guys!

• 7 months later...
24 minutes ago, 958SierraCharlie said:

I own the genuine Aerosoft Airbus and am having this exact same problem. It's frustrating. Since I bought it from Aerosoft, perhaps you would be able to resolve my issue?

Regards,

So, you purchased from Steam, but from Aerosoft?  I apologize, but that's absolutely impossible.

The only thing I can figure is that you did NOT purchase the Airbus from Steam, but you purchased from our store?  If so, then you are posting in the wrong thread, and should create one of your own.  The Steam version of the Aerosoft Airbus is much different than our actual version because Dovetail modified our version to sell on Steam, and since only they know what they did they are the ones to provide support for the Steam version.

Archived