New topic on Dublin as my question wasn’t answered

Ray Proudfoot

PLEASE STOP LOCKING TOPICS BEFORE THE ORIGINATOR HAS HAD A CHANCE TO REPLY TO THE LAST POST BY AEROSOFT.

With respect Mathijs, you didn’t answer my question. Do you - Aerosoft- initiate the request for a P3D version or do you leave it to the author?

• Deputy Sheriffs

An answer in the topic and the topic being locked afterwards is an answer.

It might very well be, that you are asking a question you will not get an answer to, as it is "business internal information" which is not meant for the public.

As you ask to not close you topic again, I would like to ask you to simply accept that not every question will be answered here. Most are, but not all.

Tom, thanks for your reply. But it’s a reasonable question. Who initiates the process? Hardly company confidential. But if it is then I’ll accept the answer from Mathijs.

As someone who has bought a lot of products from Aerosoft it’s not an unreasonable question to ask especially when Thessaloniki was converted.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Of course you can ask your question, but as explained, not every question will be answered. And if an answer is not given there is not much sense in trying to push for it (IMHO). 

19 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Of course you can ask your question, but as explained, not every question will be answered. And if an answer is not given there is not much sense in trying to push for it (IMHO). 

Agreed so if Mathijs doesn't answer this within 48 hours I'll assume he doesn't want to for whatever reason. I won't post again.

Archived