Remote MCDU setup?

Jlunddk

I remember someone (Mathjis maybe?) say, that it's possibe to use the MCDU on ie. an Ipad via an external browser. Can someone please tell me where I find it the documentation, how to set it up? An Tutorial video would be really nice, but I can't find that.  I have a Virtual MCDU app. on my Ipad that worked well with the old FSX versions of the busses, but it hasn't been updated since 2014, so I guess it won't work with the Pro series?

Jlund

Looks like the latest version is v1.1 which is the one I have already. I can open it fine on the Ipad and as expected nothing happens when I push the connect button. So I assumed something has to be set up in the Airbus' third MCDU, but when I try to connect from there, P3Dv4.3 crashes to desktop. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong, so would you (Aerosoft) consider making a (video) tutorial on how to set it up properly. I actually think it's something other people also would find useful, not just me.

Jlund

No, it's an app on Ipad/Iphone in the App store, called "Virtual CDU A320 v1.1 by 

virtualavionics.com.br

I had it working in FSX with the Airbusses, but as I mentioned then it looks as it haven't been updated since 2014.

I'll take a look at the one you mentions and see if I can get it working with the Pro busses.

Jlund

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thats what I would recommend too, or you contact the dev of this application.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived