CTD on FMS departure entry

Hi, this results in a CTD every time. Win 10, new install, updated, P3D v 4.4.

1. turn on GPU

2. Enter airport KMFE

3. Pos Init from GPS

4. Flpln

5. Enter KMFE for dept, CTD

Thoughts?

Same thing happening to me on FSX. It's the Navigraph data update. All was working fine until I updated to the 19Jan data (first update in a few months). Another pilot in my VA updated his Navigraph data today and the same thing happened.

Anyone know a fix? The old data was so old I deleted it.

I did a search and didn't find one that matched. Furthermore I paid you for a product and it's not my responsibility to spend my time looking for a fix to your bug,

• Developer

The entitled customers of today... you just gotta love them.

First, while I'm the lead developer of the CRJ, I'm neither an Aerosoft employee nor does my contract contain any obligation to do support work here. Whenever I answer a question, I do it voluntarily!

Second, it's no bug. Navigraph had to make a change in the way they create the records for holding patterns. This required us to make a change as well (which was released on the very same day). The vast majority of users got it right without any problem btw.

One last hint: If you want to keep using this forum, change your tone. "Customer is king" that's true. But it means that we do anything to help the customer. It doesn't mean that we have to accept abusive or insulting behaviour!

Archived