Airbus Crashing Sim Mid flight

Josh Drummond

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello,

We need a bit more information for this to know what could be causing the issue.

Does the crash happen on every flight or just on some flights and is it only on the A321 or in other aircraft as well (ie. on A320)? Does it happen after certain amount of time or on a particular area? Does it matter what route you are flying? It would also help if you can provide some information of the specs on you PC. 

If you can, please try to get the error message from event viewer to see what module caused the crash.

i have the same error, when fly not every but sometimes the bus crash and the my simualtor closed automatically without error , today i check my event and i found this.. the error maybe create from ivap!   solution? my specs computer  INTEL I5 , 8GB RAM , NVIDIA 1060 6GB

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As this is a IVAO error referreing to a ivap_fsx.dll, for sure it is not a problem with the Airbus. Looks more like an incompatibilty betwen ivap (FSX file !!!) and P3D

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please think a bit before posting. ;)

Your last screenshot dates from the 26. Dec., while the others dont show anything of value.

• Deputy Sheriffs

John, without an error message, hard to tell what the problem could be. If you dont get an error message when the crash happens, check the Windows Eventviewer for an entry at the time of the crash and post the details here.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Start "eventvwr.exe", then open "Windows Logs -> Application" in the left tree view.

On the right side of the window you will then find all relevant entries.

I found it

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.4.16.27077, time stamp: 0x5bfdbb35
Faulting module name: api.dll, version: 4.4.16.27077, time stamp: 0x5bfdbbf0
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000018e83
Faulting process id: 0x2cd4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4a482bad21475
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\api.dll
Report Id: 00cdfba9-1078-11e9-8b95-d0509960b84d

That's one of the last times I remember flying the A321

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.4.16.27077, time stamp: 0x5bfdbb35
Faulting module name: FSTrampX.dll_unloaded, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b4b86f5
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000007feb9c7c8ba
Faulting process id: 0xc4c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4a48e56a21a72
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: FSTrampX.dll
Report Id: f73a92d8-1081-11e9-8b95-d0509960b84d

There's another log from the same day

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seems that one error is following the other. Can you please make complete screenshots of these errors like above.

What is this FSTrampX.dll? Google didnt give me anything.

Hey, i had just right now the same problem. i wantet to do a flight from KPHX to KDEN with the a321 IAE and when i reached FL300 p3d just freezed and closed  after that. No error message. planned cruise was FL340. 

I use P3d v4.4 fresh installed few days ago and fresh new installed windows. i use active sky  and pro atc and it was a offline flight. (i dont use fstramp)

yes. i found an application hang for p3d v.4.4 i show u a screenshot

(i had this now 2 times that p3d crasches in mid flight since my reinstall of p3d and windows. but only on aerosoft airbus not on aerosoft crj or pmdg 737 or majestic q400)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately not really helpfull as it doesnt tell why P3D hangs. So more informations are needed, like:

- did you do anything before the crash, like switching between windows, pressing any button, opening the P3D menu...

- any other sim related app running

Archived