Bergamo pro Update 1.0.1.1 installation problems

Der Merowinger

hello,

just got the message from Simmarket about a new version of Bergamo. I downloaded and installed it. The last step before finishing I receive following errormessage: "Automatisierungsfehler, ungültige Syntax". This means that no entry is building in add-ons.cfg. I'm able to do that manually but maybe the installer can do this again after fixing this. I guess the problem is occured by different settings in the registry (with slash or without slash, german windows...).

Is the same build number so i don't know if they will send yo u notification but probably they already have if you want to try, i can't check cause mine is here and is already the fixed installer

Hi,

just tried a fresh install: the installer from Simmarket is still the same old one. No 1.0.2.0 yet.I have the error showing in the pic and the AS updater can't detect an actual version too. So maybe Aerosoft hasn't spread the latest installer to every vendor yet.

Kai

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

Today I downloaded the installer from simmarket, but AS updater doesn't still recognize the correct version.

Thanks,

Daniele

• Deputy Sheriffs
58 minutes ago, Dani said:

Hi,

Today I downloaded the installer from simmarket, but AS updater doesn't still recognize the correct version.

Thanks,

Daniele

Then they didnt update their store so far. Something which is out of Aerosofts control.

Just opened a ticket with Simmarket. They told me that the installer which was taken in my account would be the latest one. So I believe of a misunderstanding between Simmarket and Aerosoft. Just downloaded the "latest" installer and of course its the old one: the sybtax-error still exists and the Aerosoft updater reminds me to download and install an actual version.😕.

Kai

The answer from Simmarket:

Im Kundenkonto ist die aktuellste Version vom Aerosoftserver verfügbar, dort gibt es keine Neuere.

AS_BERGAMO-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV4.zip vom 04.01.2019 10:07 enhält AS_BERGAMO-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV4_V1011.exe

Bitte geben Sie das so an Aerosoft weiter.

Version V1011 of Bergamo Professional is the latest version; you mentioned version 1.0.2.0, but this is for the Bergamo extended version only - not for Professional

Okay, you're right.

But in apps and features me and you can see: Bergamo Professional 1.0.1.0. That's why the Aerosoft Updater asks me to download the latest version 1.0.1.1. from my account. As you can see it looks like having not the latest version in my account, doesn't it?

Not speaking about the circumstance with the syntax-error, showing in my post above.

Kai

Hello Kai,

I had the same problem including the wrong AS Updater when I updated Bergamo to 1.01.1; it seemd the in the frirst version of the updater, there was a mistake.

Please see here: 

After a second download after that everything was ok - perhaps Simmarket did not get the corrected version of the updater to 1.01.1, which has the same version number then the first (corrupted) one

vor 1 minute, BT318 sagte:

perhaps Simmarket did not get the corrected version of the updater to 1.01.1

Yes, that's my suggestions too.

The Simmarket support means that they have received the latest version so I'm not able to get any other, actualized version until Simmarket with Aerosoft can agree about the version Simmarket is delivering.

Kai

• Root Admin

Hi,

the version 1.0.1.1 of "Bergamo professional" is up to date.

But, we have replaced the installer because an incorrect version no of the setup exe. By this, the AS Updater getting an incorrect no too.

You will find the fixed installer at simmarket too.....please donwload this file again:
AS_BERGAMO-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV4.zip => AS_BERGAMO-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV4_V1011.exe (from 04.01.2019 - 09:57)

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived