Off Route towards the next fix

keenrw

Hi

I was flying the 32bit A320 EasyJet Version on a route from EGPH to EGKK following the Willo3B STAR for 08R , after MID the flight did not track direct to HOLLY but routed slightly off to the right so much so the Vatim controller said i wasnt direct to Holly ....the line was to the right of track then it turn left to overfly HOLLY direct to WILLO, any one else noticed this? or is it a feature to get a better track from HOLLY to WILLO?... a hold was put in at WILLO due to a pos emergency on freq.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe your setup is incorrect: you are telling us that you flying WILLO3B for 08R, but your ND shows that you have choosen 26L. And I'm sure there is FPLN DISCONTINUITY in your flightplan you didnt solve.

The original flight was for 08R .. i just did a quick flight from EGLL to EGKK 26L using part of the Willow3B from MID just to show you what was going on as i didnt get a screen shot yesterday

Archived