If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

Jose Zubillaga

Problems when descending in airbus 318 professional

Hi all I have problems when descending in airbus 318, it has a very high descent rate over 8000 fpm, 
I am doing something wrong in my flight plan or it is plane error, I am flying without climate, thanks greetings, I attach an image

airbus_318_8300fpm.png

What version ofv the Airbus pro?

Did you fly the tutorial flight and did that one work?

• Upvote 1

So please update to the lastest version via the ASUpdater.

When you run the ASUpdater, the latest version will be shown to you. Make sure that experimantal updates are active-

Hello everyone perform the update by asupdater and ok everything, I made the flight again skcl-skbo with flight plan ulq8b w1 tolim tolim2E ilsskbo13R and at the point NOR05 to AMVES

returned to descend at a rate of 8300 fpm, I do not understand what happens, attached image by please your help Thank you

airbus_318_fpm.png

14 minutes ago, Jose Zubillaga said:

any opinion ?

No, did another flight today after a fresh install with version 1.2.2.1 from EDDM to EDDH with heavy real weather and could none of the so far reported problems recrerated.

As I do not know how your aircraft was configured, what steps you have done in detail, hard to comment.

Goodnight

Make the flight without meteorology, I made three videos in different flight stages, how can I share them? Thank you