Problems when descending in airbus 318 professional

Hi all I have problems when descending in airbus 318, it has a very high descent rate over 8000 fpm, 
I am doing something wrong in my flight plan or it is plane error, I am flying without climate, thanks greetings, I attach an image

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you run the ASUpdater, the latest version will be shown to you. Make sure that experimantal updates are active-

Hello everyone perform the update by asupdater and ok everything, I made the flight again skcl-skbo with flight plan ulq8b w1 tolim tolim2E ilsskbo13R and at the point NOR05 to AMVES

returned to descend at a rate of 8300 fpm, I do not understand what happens, attached image by please your help Thank you

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
14 minutes ago, Jose Zubillaga said:

any opinion ?

No, did another flight today after a fresh install with version 1.2.2.1 from EDDM to EDDH with heavy real weather and could none of the so far reported problems recrerated.

As I do not know how your aircraft was configured, what steps you have done in detail, hard to comment.

Archived