Aerosoft CRJ download forbidden

lukejw20

Hello. I bought the Aerosoft CRJ about a week ago and since then every time I try to download it gets forbidden. And just yesterday, the entire thing downloaded and then it got forbidden by the server. This only happens with Aerosoft, so I don't think its my laptop. Yes I have restarted my laptop and yes I have restarted my browser. Any fix to this?

At what point is it being forbidden (example: After the download begins? During the download? Before the download actually starts?)?

Are you sure it's our store server forbidding the file?  Our server doesn't forbid downloads.

Could it be your computer security quarantining the file?

Have you tried clearing your Browser cache or tried using a different web browser?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please...

10 hours ago, mopperle said:

Please post a screenshot of the error.

That really helps to evaluate your problem. 

16 hours ago, lukejw20 said:

Please login to display this image.

It appears that you purchased the Airbus from Amazon, not from Aerosoft. As such, you need to contact the place you purchased the product from, in this case Amazon.

Best wishes.

11 minutes ago, lukejw20 said:

Seriously. I know I bought it from your website. Why does it keep getting forbidden? Can I get a refund?

Hi Luke - Chrome does that if you have the McAfee addon to it, sometimes. Have you tried Firefox?

Thx

A

3 hours ago, adidanuleasa said:

Hi Luke - Chrome does that if you have the McAfee addon to it, sometimes. Have you tried Firefox?

Thx

A

Thanks. I'll try a different browser come Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes.

On 1/2/2019 at 6:58 PM, adidanuleasa said:

Thx

A

I tried firefox and it worked. Thank you

Archived