Link to FSL A320

Having watched Matt Davis's tutorial I have tried selecting the FSL option in the print flightplan to download the plan into the A320 FMC but it doesn't work. Any tips ?

Also should there be a FSL A320 option in the 'Export' list with the file path ?

Thanks

Save the OFP from the 'print' option to  \Public\Documents\FSLabs Data\Routes then enter the FLT NBR followed by INIT REQUEST.

The FSL AOC service will not read a 'direct' in the alternate route either eg LFPO DCT LFPG, either remove that alternate or edit its route manually.

Do not print.

Use the drop-down from the print function to save the OFP to \Public\Documents\FSLabs Data\Routes then enter the FLT NBR followed by INIT REQUEST.

On 2.1.2019 at 14:33, srcooke sagte:

Do not print.

Use the drop-down from the print function to save the OFP to \Public\Documents\FSLabs Data\Routes then enter the FLT NBR followed by INIT REQUEST.

Since Updated PFPX this is also not working for me with the FLT NBR and INIT REQUEST, before it was working perfect

2 minutes ago, Thomas Ammann said:

Since Updated PFPX this is also not working for me with the FLT NBR and INIT REQUEST, before it was working perfect

And you have ensured that no DCT route exits for the alternate ?

Archived