F-14 strange behaviour

AIXtreme2K

Friends,

I switched to P3DV4 and downloaded and installed the 64-Bit Version of the Aerosoft F-14 X.

I managed to fly this bird in P3D V3 after some beginners problems quite well. Today after installing the 64-Bit Version I ran into some problems.

First of all is that I don't know how to set "Trim Elevator Up / down" to Joystick Buttons. I simply cannot find the right P3D Event to change buttons/ keystrokes.

Before start I usually walk through checklist and get all checkmarks. When going to full throttle the displays of my F-14 all go dark and I cannot see anything but nevertheless the bird gains speed. I can take off, but after a short while I loose control of the cat, and it starts to spin around. I cannot see a problem, prolly stabs turn off as well when the displays and HUD turn black?!

Any ideas what is happening with my sim?

I gave it another try and started the Sim in "Ready to taxi" mode. The F-14 takes off without any problem. The HUD and monitors stay on and the jet behaves as expected. I don't know what went wrong while running through the Checklist.

I give it another shot starting for a carriers deck to see if I accidentially turned something off and hope the monitors keep working.

Archived