Glowing lights

vor 31 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Most likely some add-on changed the default effects files and that's what causes you to see it like that.

Could you be so kind and tell me what effect file is responsible for this glowing.

6 hours ago, Artox67 said:

Could you be so kind and tell me what effect file is responsible for this glowing.

Sorry, we don't know what addons you have installed and even if we did we wouldn't know which is causing this unless we too had the same addon installed.  Best thing to do is figure out which addons you have install effects files to P3D.  If you figure it out, then you could post this information in order to help others in the future.

My very best wishes!

On 29.12.2018 at 20:19, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Sorry, we don't know what addons you have installed and even if we did we wouldn't know which is causing this unless we too had the same addon installed.  Best thing to do is figure out which addons you have install effects files to P3D.  If you figure it out, then you could post this information in order to help others in the future.

My very best wishes!

Please find attached now a picture without glowing lights after replacing the standard fx_2.bmp inside of some effect data from the bus. 

fx_ASABV4_EXT_NAVGREEN.fx etc.

Please login to display this image.

vor 17 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

So the issue is solved?

It was not really an issue more a cosmetic thing 😉

But yes Mathijs you can close.

2 hours ago, Artox67 said:

It was not really an issue more a cosmetic thing 😉

But yes Mathijs you can close.

I believe what Artox67 is saying... he replaced the Aerosoft AIrbus Pro Effects file for the Nav Lights with a default P3D Nav Lights file to correct the issue.  I have to same issue, and it's definely the Airbus file that causes it. I entered this as a Bug about 2 weeks ago, just after Stefano went on vacation. I'm sure he'll look at this when he gets back.

Best wishes!

Archived