CRJ7 in P3Dv4.4 CTD

jd4pm

Since updating the P3D to version 4.4 I can't fly the aircraft every time I try to load a flight plan it crashes P3Dv4.4 to Desktop, CRJ v1.2.2.0 installed.

Please help with a solution miss flying the CRJ.

8 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I guess you use Navigraph data. From cycle 1811 release 2 on, CRJ v1.2.2.3 is required. Please use the Aerosoft Updater (experimental updates enabled) to update to this version.

I ran the updater and experimental it says I have the latest version 1.2.2.0 the updater experimental doesn't show v1.2.2.3.

• Developer

1) Click "Configuration"

2) Select "Show experimental updates"

3) Click the CRJ in the product tree

4) Check the installed version. This should be 1.2.2.0 for you with 1.2.2.3 available.

5) Click "Update Product"

Please login to display this image.

21 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

I guess you use Navigraph data. From cycle 1811 release 2 on, CRJ v1.2.2.3 is required. Please use the Aerosoft Updater (experimental updates enabled) to update to this version.

Just ran the updater tonight and v1.2.2.3 shows up weird didn't show up earlier also the A3xx showed up with updates thanks for the help.

Just test inserted flight plan in CRJ7 and it did not crash. D

Will do a flight tomorrow as its past midnight here now.

Archived