Re: Purchasing this Aircraft

MyronK

Hi everyone, 1st off I hope I'm in the right/correct forum for my question. Happy New Year 1st and foremost!  My question is this, I am long time simmer but have never really bought a " GOOD" Aircraft addon for my P3D v4.4. I have purchased aircraft addons in the past for other sims (like FSX etc...) but found them to difficult to program and get them off and running so to speak! ( PMDG 737-800)

Is this addon easy to program or is there a huge learning curve I would have to familiarize myself with?

I don't wanna have to spend hours programming the FMC etc... 

I'd like to create a flight plan using Pro ATC-X or something similar, load it and go so to speak. Of course I would do other things but I hope you get what I'm saying?

Thanks ever so much in advance for peoples advice

Myron 

20 hours ago, MyronK said:

Hi everyone, 1st off I hope I'm in the right/correct forum for my question. Happy New Year 1st and foremost!  My question is this, I am long time simmer but have never really bought a " GOOD" Aircraft addon for my P3D v4.4. I have purchased aircraft addons in the past for other sims (like FSX etc...) but found them to difficult to program and get them off and running so to speak! ( PMDG 737-800)

Is this addon easy to program or is there a huge learning curve I would have to familiarize myself with?

I don't wanna have to spend hours programming the FMC etc... 

I'd like to create a flight plan using Pro ATC-X or something similar, load it and go so to speak. Of course I would do other things but I hope you get what I'm saying?

Thanks ever so much in advance for peoples advice

Myron 

Hello Myron, welcome to the Aerosoft Forums!

When taking the step into flying Airliners, it's a really good idea to take some time to learn about flight planning for airliners, SIDs and STARs, Airways, and various types of approaches (Visual, LOC, ILS, RNAV).  This knowledge will payoff for years to come and increase the level of enjoyment you get from the flight sim experience.  I can tell you that once you learn how to use a CDU/MCDU, you'll find it easier than using a G1000.  It will also open the doors to many tremendous aircraft addons.

If however you're locked into using an aircraft that doesn't have a CDU/MCDU, then I would follow Mathijs advice above.

My very best wishes, and again welcome to the forums!

• 11 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived