Sounds

rogerd

5 hours ago, rogerd said:

Not hearing any callouts on take off. Also no cabin announcments is this just the way it is on the CRJ ? Or am I missing something

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a problem.

What I can tell you is that they work just fine, so the issue isn't the software.

Do you have any other payware airliners and if so are they working with it?  If so, then  you very well may have an installation related issue.  Did you disable your computer security and then run the installer "As Admin"?  Were there any errors or conflicts when installing?  Did you run the ASUpdater and enable Experimental Updates?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Yes I have other payware  airliners and they work ok .Yes I checked the volume setting.The only thing I here for callouts is the landing 500 100 50 40 etc.I did have antivirus off when I downloaded and did it as adm.I hate to reinstall but if I have to I will.Thought I would put it out here first

• Developer

Ah, then it all seems correct. The flight attendant announcements are behind a closed cockpit door, so pretty quiet. Turn up the volume and you will hear them. Alternatively press the CALL button on the pedestal above 12000ft or open and close the main door before you take off. The flight attendant speaks through an open door with normal volume in those cases.

I have all volumes up all the way to the right in the manager closed door before pushback volumes on my speakers turned up .pressed call button in flight still can't  hear them but landing call outs are loud and clear. Could I be missing something  in the config

Archived