COLD and DARK problems

lucienpa

hello,

First about COLD and DARK :   cold and dark doesnt register in fsx, , done it in the overhead  and then register to fsx not working

done it with DAVE not working............done it in the MCDU not working, everytime im starting the CRJ its not

cold and dark........

having last version 1.2.0.0

windows 10 , FSX Box

thank you,

lucien paquette

hello,

i already have the aerosoft airbus a318-19-20-21 and i am very, very, very, happy with this .

i asked my daughter that i would like to have the AEROSOFT CRJ for Christmas, and thats what she gave me but....

i am beggining to be very disappointed with it..............i was so happy to receive it for Christmas.

NO and NO................Cold and Dark.......IMPOSSIBLE to register it in FSX so that when i start the CRJ it would be in Cold and Dark.

even if i do it  with DAVE....READY FOR TAXI then Cold and Dark.................i cannont register it in fsx.even if i start or restart fsx. and even in the MCDU default.

i save, and save, there is nothing to do with it.

then i go in CRJ MANAGER to minimize the volume of the ground service witch is very loud...................i put everything at minimum, and no difference.for the loud sound.

i begin to be scared that the CRJ may contain many bugs that i didnt saw yet even if i trust Aerosoft for the quality of their products..

now i just uninstall and re install CRJ and i found the way to update it to 1.2.2.3, but as i see in the update there is nothing to correct my problems.

thank you

lucien paquette.

Archived