Commercially FSX is dead?

John Kunde

Very interesting that I've got a downvote here 

Downvotes for sharing the results of the poll and making the screenshots, which took me quite some time?

This shows me, that some people don't like to hear the results I showed. FSX is discussed dead since several years and this is exactly the reason why I'm so happy to read that FSX is so much alive and still has so much users.

Commercially FSX is dead? I think, this is a question of supply and demand. On the other hand it's logical that the users of XP11 and P3Dv4 spend more money because they have to buy a lot of addons again. (Is this the reason, why FSX is discussed dead?). But if XP11- and P3Dv4-users have come to the same number of addons again, you come back to the question: which sim has the most users?

In my opinion the number of FSX users in this poll is only the top of the iceberg because the "normal simmer" did not get notice from this poll and therefor could not vote.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can of course ignore the arguments given by Aerosoft and stick with your own ones. But there is not need to repeat them over and over again. You made your point already I your previous topic. 

Archived