Matheo_G

P3D v4 crash when i start Connected Flight Deck

hi everyone, i want to make a flight in shared cockpit with a friend but when i start the connection on FMC P3D it crashes someone have the same problem or someone know to fix it ?

(sorry for my bad engilsh)

This featue îs not available in the current version. Please check the product page of the Airbus again. The CFD will be provided with Service Pack 1 only. 

1 hour ago, Matheo_G said:

thanks  so I can not do shared cockpit flight currently even by another means ?

Just to add a little more to what Mathijs said...

Connected Flight Deck for the previous version (FSX/P3DV3) was essentially Shared Cockpit as most people know it, which is to say that it was a direct connection between the two computers.  Connected Flight Deck for P3DV4 (Airbus Professional and coming is the CRJ700/900X for P3DV4) is something completely different. It is a Server Based Connected Flight Deck system which also allows for two people to fly together but also allows for up to 99 other people to join the flight as OBSERVERS.  As our Air Boss said, it's something that has never been done before and we believe that some other high-end aircraft developers (don't ask us who because we aren't allowed to say at the movement) have shown interest is using our Server Based Connected Flight Deck system.

We are using the server for testing purposes only at the moment, and as we're collecting important data during our testing, we're simply not able to open the server up to the public at this time.  We'll make an announcement when the server is up for public use.  We can't provide you with a time frame because it's strictly dependent on how the testing and changes go.  Of course as you know, we released the Airbus Pro without Connected Flight Deck and informed our customers that it wouldn't be ready until at least Service Pack 1 (SP1).

Thank you for your interest in this wonderful and even revolutionary feature, hang in there!

My very best wishes!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.