GSX Works or No?

Frafty

Hey all,

So wondering if this happens for anyone else with GSX2. I know, from reading, that GSX2 isn't apparently supported for these aircraft yet, but what's happening is, I'm loading the 3rd MCDU (settings), in the LOAD/FUEL page, and from the load sheet, launching my weights, fuels from there. I hit the "fuel" LSK on the right, and it starts to load the fuel, but also calls the GSX refueling truck simultaneously?...

The truck gets there, and by that time, the Aerosoft Airbus has already loaded the amount of fuel designated in the load sheet...so the truck just sits there, and the only way for me to get it to go away (because in theory its of no use anymore since the fuel's already been loaded by the MCDU), and the only way I can get it to go away is by toggling the fuel panel that belongs to P3D4 (changing like one number).

So...is GSX supposed to interact with the Aerosoft Airbus or not? Additionally, doors automatically open (the cargo doors) when GSX arrives for baggage. That being said, I'm trying to find out if GSX is truly supposed to work, as it seems like it's supposed to, but there's no clarity on how to operate with it correctly within these airbuses that I can find. 

Can anyone shed some light on this topic, or point me in the right direction to finally be able to get an answer? If GSX can be used, which I hope, I'm clearly not doing something right to make it function correctly.

Thanks for sharing this, though it unfortunately isn't what I'm after. That talks about the doors, when I'm asking about the refueling component. Know of any resources aside from talking to FSDT directly about it? I

Sorry to interrupt, but I have another problem as the baggage handler trucks go through and undee the aircraft without docking straight to the cargo doors. They take a route round and through the aircraft and come back to the door. 

>> Sorry to interrupt, but I have another problem as the baggage handler trucks go through and undee the aircraft without docking straight to the cargo doors. They take a route round and through the aircraft and come back to the door. <<

I get that with both the Aerosoft Airbus and the PMDG 777-200LRX and It started happening a few months back.

With the Aerosoft Airbus I also get the pushback truck "swinging round" under the fuselage and Pushing the plane from behind the nosewheel, most recently seen at UK2000 Bristol Xtreme with the A319CFM departing Gate 11, for example.

Kind Regards,

Chris.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Best to discuss that with the devs of GSX.

Cool. 👍

1 hour ago, CJ Reed said:

>> Sorry to interrupt, but I have another problem as the baggage handler trucks go through and undee the aircraft without docking straight to the cargo doors. They take a route round and through the aircraft and come back to the door. <<

I get that with both the Aerosoft Airbus and the PMDG 777-200LRX and It started happening a few months back.

With the Aerosoft Airbus I also get the pushback truck "swinging round" under the fuselage and Pushing the plane from behind the nosewheel, most recently seen at UK2000 Bristol Xtreme with the A319CFM departing Gate 11, for example.

Kind Regards,

Chris.

Same happens to me as well. 

Archived