wow

marvic

• Aerosoft

Heck keep in mind we get paid for this hey?

What I am proud of is that we managed to get a big Bus update and a whole new version of the DC-8 out in the days between Christmas and 2019.  I know a lot of people have time for games in this period so I wanted to be sure it have something for them.

Hello ,

i don't forget i pay for it, but i see not all sites are as responsive as you are.

Don't worry there are again some corrections to be made to be perfect !!!😁

Really. Michel.

"indefatigable" -- ha ha --  Wow that's a big word (although not as big as some German words i've seen) and it's a good one to describe this.  Nice job.

Although I will say, I had a tale of woe tonight from the printer, as I messed up a landing at MGGT (a short hop from MSLP, in the 2012 Taca livery, one of Holgi's) and I will not reveal the contents of the printer report...too embarassing.  I'm still working on these tough Central American mountainous approaches...but they make you tough and a better pilot I suppose.

Archived