A319 stops working

MikaV

After 1220 My A319 CFM doesn't working anymore. Short time ago I uninstall busses (both) for another issue. Now I tried the fly A319 but push buttons don't work, and PFD & ND don't wake up after align irs is complete. It is same situation for cold & dark or turn around state.

I read this situation into forum long time ago.

What can I do?

Regards:

Mika.

Please login to display this image.

Edit: A320 / 321 working normally.

It is now working after uninstalling, and re-installing all busses. It's really frustrated to do this every time, because your updater not working properly.

Can Y do something to avoid this endless uninstall & install? (No livery's added at this moment).

Hi MikaV, Mathijs,

my ECAM Panel on the A318 and A319 has the same failiure, the switches are without function. Everthing was o.k., until version 1.2.2.0, after the updates 1.2.1.1 to 1.2.2.1 the mistake occurs. If I read coorrect in the log-files, there are some changes in the ECAM -Panels.

Mathijes, please, check the programs for possible errors.

Best regards

Thomas Lang

• Aerosoft
On 1/6/2019 at 5:24 PM, 140boombui said:

Hi MikaV, Mathijs,

my ECAM Panel on the A318 and A319 has the same failiure, the switches are without function. Everthing was o.k., until version 1.2.2.0, after the updates 1.2.1.1 to 1.2.2.1 the mistake occurs. If I read coorrect in the log-files, there are some changes in the ECAM -Panels.

Mathijes, please, check the programs for possible errors.

Best regards

Thomas Lang

Thomas, we have a lot of customers who don't have this issue. Tens of thousands actually. We always check out own code and monitor reports like yours but if things happens with a few people and not with tens of thousands we simply have to assume it is a local issue we have no control over.

Hallo Mathijes and MikaV,

After the first reinstalling of the A318 / A319 Pro Software, I used the initial-download software packets with the version 1.0.0.0. This doesn't work. Today I downloaded the source programm with the version 1.2.1.0. I removed the software complete and installed this version and do the update via AS-Update program to the 1.2.2.1 version.

Everthing works fine. 😊

Best regards

Thomas

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived