"Flight Tales 1: Awakening Beaver

Kofi

Lol quite nice!

Tonight I have begun with the first tutorial mission with Flight Tales I. The designer's notes states that there maybe issues related to ships behaving funny due to AI traffic ships. Just as well, while doing a recon over the carrier I saw this ship revolving around itself :-) .... next time i'm going to slide down ships traffic bar to zero, as suggested by the designer and let's see what happens... I hope that solves this issue, because I'm quite ######ed with Microsoft Acceleration "Scam" which has wronged most of missions.

No Flight Tales missions should be harmed by Acceleration. There's only one slight problem that fsx gives some users an error message when loading the mission's UI. But all missions should work properly anyway.

There will be a patch soon to fix this.

The carrier is behaving a bit weird, yeah, but as it's not rewarded in any way to land there just forget him and look for other things in the area. :wink:

By the way: nice picture - and I too love the medal. 8)

Just as well, while doing a recon over the carrier I saw this ship revolving around itself :-)

I experienced the same thing and I thought it was part of the mission... :lol::lol::lol: