Restart checklist

magna91

Goodmorning everyone,
I'm flying with the A321 and I started the checklist from the copilot to speed up the departure times a bit. After some items the copilot got stuck and did not go any further. I do not get nenach efuopri "skip item" to move to the next call. If I try to close the checklist automatically it writes me "OFF DELAY". Would not it be possible to insert a button that restarts the checklist? or make sure that after an X time that remains blocked, skip that part? Or even make sure that you have already moved on to a later stage, skip this "missing" item?

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, magna91 said:

I started the checklist from the copilot

Not sure what you mean here, but usually when then CL does not move on, you did not perform a necessary action.

So please tell us with which aircraft state you star, what you have done and at which point the CL stops.

I tried to restart the flight and now the checklist stays with me after the cockpit preparation:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

The "before start" has never left.

If I try to select an item to start it, it does not do any action

I'm using a A321-200 della Finnair.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The best thing to "reset" the CL (if you are stuck and you do not knwo what to do) is to load one of the predefined AIRCRAFT STATES again......

Regards,

Rolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived