macOS Mojave 14.12.2 and installation of C 152

MilStar

I greet,
I would like to ask for advice. After installing the C 152 aircraft and the macOS update to Mojave 10.14.2, C 152 aircraft can not be started. After the aircraft is selected, the airport setting and the start-up push, the program crashes with an error message.
Other original aircraft from X-plane 11 work correctly.
Thanks for advice.

• Administrator

Hello MilStar,

unfortunately I have Mojave here not installed. 

I am working at the time with OSX 10.13...

Do you have the error message? Screenshot? Or send us the Log.txt file from the X-Plane 11 folder.

Close X-Plane 11 before.

If we cannot solve it here, best way is to contact the developers "Just Flight London".

https://support.justflight.com/support/tickets/new

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

thank you for your advice. Please find log file. 

This is a good lesson if something works right, let it go. For this I changed the operating system from Win to Mac, but I was too fast.
BR
Milan

Log.txt

• Administrator

Hello Milan,

thank you for the Log.txt.

Seems to me as if the SASL3 plugin from the C152 (JustFlight) will not work correctly with Mojave.

An Idea:

Move the installed JF_C152 Folder ( from your folder .../Extra Aircraft/Open Scenery X/... directly to the Aircraft main folder.

But if that will not help,  I think, best way is to contact the developers for that. Send them the Log.txt too.

Here is the JustFlight Ticket system:

https://support.justflight.com/support/tickets/new

Greets Heinz

Archived