Fuel stuck at 1820 kg

ozgulkagan

Hello everyone. 

Last night I was flying from LTBA to LTBJ, A320 CFM.

10 minutes after take off, reaching FL240, to support an ATC exam on IVAO network, I re-routed and init the MCDU by typing in FROM: LTBA, TO: LTFJ, I was at like 50-60 miles away from LTFJ at that time.

I was level at FL240 when I re-init the route. I put in FL240 as cruise level, and didn't change the CI setting (30). 

It was a hectic night full of aircraft on the sector, and after a while, I checked my fuel: 1820 kg left. That felt a little bir concerning, but normal at the moment (Started with 3.7 Block fuel (for 178nm route) 20-30 min ago and was at FL240).

Then five minutes passed. 1820 kg still. Checked MCDU 3 FUEL & PAYLOAD Page: 1820 kg. It stayed there until I shut down.

Anyone had this? I'll try to reproduce this evening.

Ok same flight, all the same parameters.

Bug didn't happen.

I think as you said, it should be some leftover old files. Users should restart their computer BEFORE an update as Mathijs said. 

AND/OR

Aerosoft may check their updater for such scenarios and do necessary corrections (additional controls etc) if any.

IMO:

Since it is kind of a user input, developer should consider all possible scenarios, a user can start the update process while the game running in the background. many may do that and then come back with a support ticket.

Same problem for me too with a319 lfpo lfml since 50mn fuel stuck at 1920 kg with the latest update 

and yes it s my first flight on my new laptop so just install the available version on my account and use the updater 

• 3 weeks later...

I had this issue tonight, flying EINN-KJFK in the A318. Loaded 18000kg at EINN, landed at JFK with the FOB indicator and Fuel page both claiming I had 2980kg on board, except I'd had that excact value since Newfoundland, however the total fuel burned value on the Fuel page correctly indicated the burned level of 17700kg (Yes, I landed with 300kgs... I apparently need to tweak the bias in PFPX for such long distance flights). I had not run the updater, but I bought and installed the product today so this was version whatever is currently packed in the installer. 

Prior to departure I had some issues with my graphics driver and used a save-file made just prior to push to avoid re-preflighting after a few sim restarts (though I had to preflight everything anyway, panel states didn't save). I also used the aircraft state page to set "ready to taxi" to expedite the departure as I had to get around to something else. I know all of these things are in general dumb decisions if you are aiming for a stable flight, but I thought I'd use this flight to see what gremlins would appear following such abuse. 

Archived