Sim-wings Barcelona Evolution FSX SODE problems

trisho0

• Developer
1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

Have you tried running the bat with admin rights? Rightclick run as Admin...

No, it look's more like he had run it "As Administator, but then it fails, as then the Batch is executed in the windows\system32 folder.

So: Run it by normal doubleclick, not "As Administator"

But, when the Addon is installed below c:\Program Files or any other location UAC controlled, then it my fails too. But that is written now so often, not to install addons there.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Simple solution:

- run CMD.EXE as administrator

- change on the command line to the Barcelona SODE folder

- run the batch file

Today I was be able to install SODE not as Admin and success. OPabst was right! many thanks.

Now, the SODE issue I found is so far from Gate 202. I think it has to be way to remove the sentence related with the aircraft door AFT 4L shown from GSX dialog. The jetway crossed the wing (lol).

I checked the AJS_LEBL_SODE.XML file and I see only the sentence: <SimObject Name="To Door 1L or 2L"> from the Gate 202 line. So, where is the AFT 4L to remove it from Gate 202?

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with the scenery or the Sode files provided by us. And, as long as you use the newest Sode Version (1.6.4) and not use GSX, you will not have this line and issue.

So you must address it to Fsdreamteam, they are responsable for GSX.

Archived