Any fix to this? Aerosoft Airbus Professional

Hi everyone! I'm desperate! I have some problem with Aerosoft Airbus Professional. I can not see the VC lights, the beacon lights and strobe lights...so, how can I fix this? 

My PC specs:

DirectX 12

AMD A12-9720P Raedon R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8GB 2.7 GHz

RAM 16GB

Graphic card: AMD Raedon R7 Graphics 8GB

• Deputy Sheriffs

DanielJ199723 posted earlier about this issue,so I’ll close that one. He posted in the Aircraft/General section and apparently missed I moved that post for him.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Daniel J, a more descriptive title will help others with this question find this thread. I suggest “Can’t See External or VC Lights.” If you approve, I’ll take care of changing it for you.

On 12/26/2018 at 5:31 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Assuming dynamic lights are set to on it could be caused by non-standard shaders or effects. Unfortunate some add-ons replace default files.

I've installed the aircraft, after P3D V4 first installation (no addons)...and I had the same problem...so what it can be?

• Deputy Sheriffs

So it is onboard graphic with max of 2 GB memory. Guess this is the problem and shows as always that laptops are a bad choice for games (except dedicated gaming laptops). Maybe a driverupdate helps in your case.

Archived