Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Frafty

Odd Image

I was being vectored off course for the Highway Visual RWY 31 approach into KLGA, and then this started to happen on the PFD:

image.thumb.png.9b8332fbec9a160d1d8607b1dfbc9a33.png

I'm assuming this is a bug as I don't think it's supposed to look that way (descent arrow and [D] off the course line). 

A320 CFM variant. 

P3D 4.4

Latest update of the bus professional edition

18 minutes ago, Frafty said:

I was being vectored off course for the Highway Visual RWY 31 approach into KLGA, and then this started to happen on the PFD:

image.thumb.png.9b8332fbec9a160d1d8607b1dfbc9a33.png

I'm assuming this is a bug as I don't think it's supposed to look that way (descent arrow and [D] off the course line). 

A320 CFM variant. 

P3D 4.4

Latest update of the bus professional edition

I'm pretty darned familiar with the the LGA Expressway Visual 31, but I really don't understand what you're trying to describe.  Can you provide more of a narrative and specifics starting with where you're at and what your intensions are for the approach?

Many thanks!

Didn't describe the approach because it's not relevant to what the PFD is displaying. I'm manually flying the aircraft when cleared, but the PFD is showing floating indicators way off from the course line. See how the blue arrow and the "descent" icon is just floating in the abyss and not on the course line? That's not normal.

If you're talking about the AIRAC, it's the most up to date one. If you're not talking about the AIRAC, where would I find the information you're looking for? 

Well, actually, looking at the configurators, I never changed them, so NDP is selected for the two airbuses. Should I change that to match the data set that I have access to, Navigarph?

So the magenta symbol in question is the Decel Point (Deceleration Point). You can find additional information about this in Volume 2, Page 8 as well as in several other Volumes and sections of our documentation), which you will normally see along your planned route (so long as you're on it).  In the screen shot you provided, you're not on the route (likely a vector?) and the Decel Point is not shown along the planned route but is still showing because deceleration is needed.  We're researching whether the Decel Point symbol should even be showing, but I feel certain in this case it showing because a Descent Point would also be present on the MCDU FLTPLAN page.  The same goes for the Descent Point symbol.

I hope this answers your question!  As I said, we'll look into whether the Decel and Descent Points should still be showing when the aircraft is off route.

Best wishes!

• Upvote 1

Short answer to the first post. Yes it is a bug. It is known to happen when flying vectors to an approach. The dev can not reproduce it with 100% certainty so we are still hoping to find a solution for it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

Short answer to the first post. Yes it is a bug. It is known to happen when flying vectors to an approach. The dev can not reproduce it with 100% certainty so we are still hoping to find a solution for it not to happen. 

Frank... I can reproduce it.  At least I did on the KLGA ILS 04 approach.  I saved the flight and will pass it over.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to resurrect this post but just reading how you all respond to these bugs is amazing.. I’m very happy to support a great company!

• Upvote 1

Saw it in my flights too. Seems the decel points, or constraint points, are drawn between PLANE and NEXT route waypoint.

So if you're off route, the point floats on the imaginary line between your position and the position of the next waypoint on your route (active waypoint).

May be....

It's indeed in our tracking system. I will ask for the status of this. However, unfortunately I cannot promise any estimations for a fix at this point.