Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
adolher

No sound ground crew

I need your help. I do not know how to do to listen to the ground crew when I'm in the push back.
In options - sounds - volume is 0% and it is not possible to change it

Without knowing which add-on you’re asking about, it’s pretty hard to help you. Please reply with which add-on you have this issue with, whether or not you could hear the ground crew in the past, and confirmation you can hear everything else. Where are you seeing the option for sound at 0% that you can’t change?

Thanks you for your answer

Excuse me, it's the first time I write in a forum.

My simulator is FSX Stem edition and the add-on I am referring to is Aerosoft Airbus a318 / 319.

All checklists are heard well.

The sound does not let me change it in the MCDU2 MENU > OPTIONS > SOUNDS > VOLUME> GROUND CREW

Thank you. Just to be clear on the version you have, is it the Airbus currently available for FSX: Steam Edition or one of the older versions?

Adolher, no need to apologize for being new to the forum and uncertain about what information we need to help you. This should be all the details needed to help you.

I took down my FSX installation a couple of months ago, so I can't see or troubleshoot the issue in a related version. However, another user or one of the moderators should be able to help you. To facilitate that, I'll move this to the dedicated Airbus support forum where it's more likely to be acted on than the General Aircraft forum where you first posted. A link will remain there that will take you to where I moved this.

Best wishes and thank you for being an Aerosoft customer.

Herman, it looks like it is still in wrong Forum. 😊 He has A318/319

@adolher

Use Shift+4 to get access to MCDU3 and look there into the Option menue

Hmmm...I could have sworn it was the CRJ he was asking about. Maybe someone else. Anyway, moved again to the Airbus (Not Pro) forum.

21 hours ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Herman, it looks like it is still in wrong Forum. 😊 He has A318/319

@adolher

Use Shift+4 to get access to MCDU3 and look there into the Option menue

Thanks Hoffie 3000, Shift + 4 comes a list of commands.
I think I need another add-on to be able to hear this but I do not know which.