Cockpit flickering

Rob_P

After a fresh install of AS_A318/319 Professional, and a few seconds in the cockpit all starts flickering. I have no liveries added just the ones that came with it. I also have no scenery add-ons either. Running windows 10, GTX 1070i, basically new system. 

Rob Potter

15 hours ago, Rob_P said:

After a fresh install of AS_A318/319 Professional, and a few seconds in the cockpit all starts flickering. I have no liveries added just the ones that came with it. I also have no scenery add-ons either. Running windows 10, GTX 1070i, basically new system. 

Rob Potter

Did you reset your P3D shaders after reinstalling?

vor 1 hour , Rob_P sagte:

DaveCT2003, don't know what you mean? How do you go about doing so? Well now, after another fresh install, sim will CTD.

Please try following steps:

Uninstall the busses and delete all related folder.

Turn off every Antivirus and/or Defender

Reinstall the busses.

Go to C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders and delete the whole content of the folder.

Restart your system and try again to use the bus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For me that sounds more like a general bug of win or p3d.

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=131809

That's the solution from p3d Forum:

I also had in the past the flickering issue, but I solved it by changing my framerate setting inside P3D.

Archived