Checklist for Go Around

Hey there,

seems like the checklist feature quits in the moment of a go around right? Or am I missing something. Is there any way to get it back to live at the next final? Right now I do not have any flap call outs and so on. Like she just got an heart attack when going around.

(A question about Go Arounds in general: what is the right procedure after a second Go around? The MCDU wont allow me to select a runway - I ended up entering a new flight plan in the INIT)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Skydiver,

normally there is also a CL part "GoAround" so I do not know why the system quits in your case. It should automatically be engaged in case you are setting the Thrusts Levers to TOGA. Please try again. If it does not work please tell us exactly what you did and in which CL stage you started the GA e.g. what were the last calls / actions of the CL....... Also was the Copilot engaged? Regarding your second issue I suggest to open another thread in the MCDU section of this forum because it is a different issue......

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived