Livery manager for the CRJ not found

Hi! I bought the crj 700/900 and I was just trying to download a livery and in the readme text it said that I needed to open the crj livery manager. When I searched for the crj livery manager I didnt find it anywhere. I dont know if you need to download it or if there was some error when I bought it? Anyway I need some help finding or downloading it.
Cheers Jakob

48 minutes ago, Jakob4407 said:

Hi! I bought the crj 700/900 and I was just trying to download a livery and in the readme text it said that I needed to open the crj livery manager. When I searched for the crj livery manager I didnt find it anywhere. I dont know if you need to download it or if there was some error when I bought it? Anyway I need some help finding or downloading it.
Cheers Jakob

The livery manager should be in your startup menu under Aerosoft. If it's not, then it likely got sucked up by your computer security.  I would uninstall the CRJ, reboot, disable computer security and run the installer "As Admin", reboot, then run the ASUpdater "As Admin".  That should resolve things for you my friend.

Best wishes!

Go into Windows Explorer and search for:

Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Livery_Manager\Livery_Manager_CRJ.exe

Or search direct the: Livery_Manager_CRJ.exe

If you not found take a look inside the quarantine Folder of you antivirus program

Archived