FSX crashes after Navigraph update from 1810 to 1813

My CRJ 900 (Aerosoft) dont like an update of Navigraph in FSX / W10 environment

If I update on Navigraph homepage accordingly from 1810 to 1813 and try to load FP (based on 1810) as Company route created in Simbrief it crashes to desktop. Also new FP created in Simbrief based on 1813 cause the same event...

What am I doing wrong?

Dear Hans and Hoffie , great thanks for your quick reply but I am not sure I understand on how to proceed:

- logging in to Updates I get just the CRJ900 ver 1.2.0.0 as an update-which I performed. I have read your article of the corresponding Experimental Update available but find no place where I can download it...sorry can you help me here?

- where can I find the version number on my installation?

I have now twice made a re-installation of my C: disc from an image back to November 22nd when it was fully working OK, it just takes 4h each time...

Any further help appreciated

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please run the "Aerosoft Updater" from your Windows start menu, open its settings, enable "experimental updates", restart it and let it update your CRJ to 1.2.2.3. 

Tom- great thanks for this clear instruction- I was not aware of this possibility. Will now check if the Navigraph update can be implemented without CTD.

Thanks

Åke

Archived