Bus is always a little bit right from the ILS

Artox67

I experience that the bus captured  the LOC always a little bit right from the center.

Tested without any wind influence. 

Any ideas?

Please login to display this image.

I haven't seen this myself.  Sometimes what happens is a difference between the NavData (ILS Course) and what the airport was built for.

What airport were you flying into?  Was it a default airport or payware airport?  If default, were you using an AFCAD update?  If payware, which one was it and was it released for P3DV4?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

I'm getting ready to test this (live stream), and thought I'd ask... It shouldn't matter, but can you tell me which aircraft version you were flying?  Example:  A321 CFM?  A321 IAE?

Many thanks.

Hi,

Just a tip, if you don't mind. I was having similar and more severe issues some times, but all was settled after I started applying the fixes as per this: 

http://aero.sors.fr/

My opinion is that this has to do more with P3D default scenery than with the bus.

Hi Georgi,

thank you for reply and the suggestion.

This was the first thing I've done also I changed the magdav.bgl to the current one but the issue is still here.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Artox67 said:

Hi Georgi,

thank you for reply and the suggestion.

This was the first thing I've done also I changed the magdav.bgl to the current one but the issue is still here.

Cheers

Please apply the other NAVAIDS fixes also. I had deviations in the runways on some European airports about 3 - 4 degrees. Don't forget to run MakeRwys after that. This helped me too much.

Archived