Scenery not activating

Aussieflyer38

I have two US Cities X - Las Vegas and Chicago that don't activate, and both cities are still in default mode. Las Vegas I purchased a few weeks back and Chicago today. Both sceneries are in my scenery library ticked, so I cant understand why they aren't working. Help please.

Don

• Deputy Sheriffs

IMHO your scenery library is a total mess. I dont know what tool(s) you use to mix up your scenery library in that way.

ALL Orbx products need to be below the last 3rd party addon. This can be done via the Library Insertion Point within FTXCentral. Simply do what you already have been adviced over at the Orbx Forum. And there is no 3rd party tool needed to organize your scenery library.

And to add one more thing:

What is not shown in your screenshot is NOT Las Vegas, but the airport and in this case your FSDT aadon.

vor 3 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

What is not shown in your screenshot is NOT Las Vegas, but the airport and in this case your FSDT aadon. 

Sorry to correct you USCities LasVegas and Chicago are in priority 3 and 4 below the respective airports which ist (imho) correct.

@Aussieflyer: just to check if there are some excludes in the airports - disable the airports and look if the cities appear

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, data63 said:

Sorry to correct you USCities...

Yes, but the rest is messed up. But anyway, he is complaining that US cities is not working, but in fact FSDT is not shown. And before starting anything else, he has to correct the position of his Orbx entries.

Thanks guys, now I'm totally confused.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, data63 said:

looks as you installed P3D under "Program Files" which isn't the best way as Windows "protects" this branch - try launching P3D "as admin"

juergen,

When I purchased P3D4, the installer put it into the Program Folder, not me, and checking there is no "as admin" option in that folder. I always run P3Dv4 in Admin Mode.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, mopperle said:

IMHO your scenery library is a total mess. I dont know what tool(s) you use to mix up your scenery library in that way.

ALL Orbx products need to be below the last 3rd party addon. This can be done via the Library Insertion Point within FTXCentral. Simply do what you already have been adviced over at the Orbx Forum. And there is no 3rd party tool needed to organize your scenery library.

And to add one more thing:

Mopperle,

IMHO your scenery library is a total mess. I don't know what tool(s) you use to mix up your scenery library in that way.

I don't use anything (tools) for my library. As far as I concerned, where the computer puts scenery in my library then I have always assumed that's where it should be, except where I am advised to move it by a "read me" file.

I have spoken with you before and explained that I don't have great computer skills and rely on you guys to assist and get things sorted. The only times I have moved things in my library is when I have been advised to put them as close to the top as possible.

I find it impossible to move sceneries up or down, when some of them are ghosted out and can't be moved. I would appreciate some help as to why and how to fix it. I never experienced this before I moved from FSX to P3D.     

Simply do what you already have been adviced over at the Orbx Forum.

Not sure what you are referring to here, what advice?

Don't worry about LasVegas, it's now working. Oh, and why are the jetways in the Chicago airport in the sky? I thought I could fix that the same way as I did with the vector tool, but there is no entry in there for Chicago.

Archived