A slight issue with trying to download the new update for the P3D v4 F-14

hodge001

Hi

I just noticed that there is an update to the F-14 Extended for P32D v4 but on logging into my shop account and trying to download the updated installer I keep getting the following message…

Error..please refresh your shop account access and try again!!

I must admit that the description in the download link is a bit odd as well, see below…

(?Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition oder Steam Edition)* oder Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4? AS_F-14-EXTENDED_FSX-FSXSTEAM.zip AS_F-14-EXTENDED_P3DV4.zip - )

There is no rush to download the updated installer as far as I am concerned but it thought you should know what I am experiencing when trying to download it.

Jim Hodkinson

Wow now that was a fast reply, thank you for looking into this one I appreciate it and as I say no rush as far as I am concerned.

Thanks again for the more than rapid response.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi again

Just to let you know that all went well and the F-14 is now downloaded and installed without ant issues, thank you for the help I appreciate it.

Jim Hodkinson

Archived