Bergen X Shop Price

lionwing

Good evening.

I have gone to purchase Bergen X this evening currently on offer at €13.58.  On moving through the checkout out process as far as "Paypal Complete Purchase" the price shows at €18.10.

How is the sale price for the download obtained?

Indeed there seems to be an error here, and it looks like it's not just Bergen that's affected. On all products that are advertised as discounted, the discount is not applied when adding them to the shopping cart.

This is something that Aerosoft should fix internally, it's not something you can fix yourself. Since at this hour there's nobody at Aerosoft who can fix it, the best I can suggest is wait until tomorrow.

2 hours ago, PatrickZ said:

Indeed there seems to be an error here, and it looks like it's not just Bergen that's affected. On all products that are advertised as discounted, the discount is not applied when adding them to the shopping cart.

This is something that Aerosoft should fix internally, it's not something you can fix yourself. Since at this hour there's nobody at Aerosoft who can fix it, the best I can suggest is wait until tomorrow.

I will make sure the Boss knows about this.

Thanks for letting us know!

All working now.

There was just one product (Bergen X) in the basket.

Does the current version include Terminal 3 at ENBR?  (sorry...I know not the right place to ask this)

Archived