Configurations switches Overhead A320

JOOP PC

Hello,

I'm building an Overhead and making panels like real. But is it necessary to have a program for config the switches a.s.o. I try to configurate in FSUIPC(registered) but the most switches do not their work. Or there are not the just mentions in FSUIPC. P.e. I tried to config Master APU and Start. Also is not possible to start engines. Only on the screen with the mouse. I use normal swithches, no Korry's. I suppose a Korry is also a normal on/off switch of moment?

So my question: to need a program? Anyone can help me?

Also, I suppose that there must be a script for the Korry's c.q. scwitches? Nowhere to find that there is need script.

Who can tell me more about these items.

With kindly regards

Joop.

You can use Linda or Spad.Next. With Lvar and simconnect commands you can assign a function to each switch.

Fsuipc can't help you very much for this purpose.

Are you going to use Leobodnar cards or Arduino?

Hello Klisura,

Thanks for your reaction.

I don't know what Leobodnar or Arduino is. Once I saw anything of Arduino but I don't know how to handel this.

Is 1 Arduino sufficient?

And what is the best?

Joop.

At the moment I'm busy with making the panels. I have some switches on a panel. The light switches and AP buttons. But I will know how it works for the configuration. All switches and leds need a script I suppose. In the past I had Prosim for Boeing 737.

So it's not possible to config the APU MASTER/START. Not in the FSUIPC. Even I can't config the start panel with the switches.So I'm busy the get information before I purchase Korry's. The meaning is switches. Is cheaper.

With refards

Joop.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived