VNAV after the new update (1.2.2.0)

mtlt

Hello

i believe that i had a problem to submit my new TOPIC few minutes ago.

So i test today a flight with RNAV approach. It seems that the problem is globally solved but i have a question : i set the approach phase on the FMS and all is good to the IF point (3100ft) in managed mod (TRACK-FAP, APPR green). But when i continue the plane don't follow the slope to the next point R408 at 2000ft. I must change the altitude managed to 2000 to keep the V/DEV valid. After this  manually correction the managed mode works again. Is it normal, or there is always a small bug ? I upload the approach map (SCAN PDF) and the pictures.

Thank you for replies.

Scan.pdf

Please login to display this image.

Hello Mathijs,

the database is navdatapro (1813).

I have tested another flght : LFPG (Paris CDG)- LOWI (innsbruck) with RNAV Z 08 , which caused a big problem related here some days ago. All was fine the descent with the altitude constraints and speed ATHR were OK. ( i had copilot on ).

It seems that the large part of the dificulties which concerned the RNAV approach are solved.

Michel.

Archived