A320/21 professional after p3d v4.4 update

Aguinaldo

Hi i bought the product weeks ago  before the v4.4 update and it was all working good. Previously ( p3d v3 ) i quit using the aerosoft airbus for a while and now the same issue showed up again. i have already tested other payware aircraft and they all good. The aircraft is turning to the right side when taxing and i have apply full left pedal rudder so it goes straight and whenever i release it turns back to the right side. Basically applying the left rudder pedal is just try to keep the nose wheel straight and meaning there is no left turn when taxing. i had to quit flying the bus in p3d v3 till now that i bought this one. its strange but i need your help guys. please i like to fly the A321. Thanks

Hi friends i think i found it. I just had to uninstall the closest windows update right after i updated to p3d v4.4 and then other thing i did was to uncheck the rudder axis then i tried and it was opposite,  then checked again rudder axis and now its working fine again. Thanks for your tips...

Archived