Aerosoft Trondheim V2 - Texture missing

JakobHermann

Hello everyone, 

as you can see on pic bellow Airport is missing some texture. After I clean Shaders from: 

AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders the problem still the same. I hope Im on the right place because I've buy it on Aerosoft shop. So will be nice if someone gonna help me with my problem.

Thank very much. 

Please login to display this image.

After I clean Shaders from: 

AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Shaders the problem still the same.

Ps. HIFI said: go to aerosoft and aerosoft said: go to HIFI. People think that Im a Clown from the Circus or something ? I hope that the problem is in both sites so it not much more easy to help ? Or its easy to send me to the hell ? As long as I paid my own Money for Aerosoft staff I can please the people here about the help. Basta !

• Deputy Sheriffs

But don't you see the logic? Your problem started exactly the moment you installed ASCA. Before everything was fine as you said yourself. And also as you said yourself, after uninstalling ASCA everything was fine again.

So there must be something in the ASCA installer causing these problems on your computer. This is simple cause and effect logic.

Of course you paid for this Aerosoft product, and of course you can ask here for help. But we simply can't help with something that is proven to get messed up by another installer.

You also paid for the Hifi product, and have therefore every right to chase them for what their installer is doing on your system.

You have right Sir, but point is that here we talk already and by HIFI they just send me a crazy TICKED and thats all. They dont care. They said 1h ago, thats for sure problem with Aerosoft. So they dont care and they dont want to understand. Easy money, thats they make with me. I ask here not just because its an Aerosoft product but also because I know exactly that here I can find a people who know more then me in case of P3D...

With all the respect to You Tom :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please don't get me wrong Jakob. We are not sending you over to Hifi because its their installer and we want to play it easy.

We would love to be able to help you.

Problem is, we don't know what their installer is doing in detail on your system. We don't have it's code, we can't check it. They have it and they can check it. 

Additionally, this is the first time that a problem like this which is caused by the Hifi installer reported here in the forum or at Aerosoft support. So we don't have a history where we could simply look back and see what the previous solution had been. If so, we would have done that of course!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

After reading your two topics I think the problem is really UAC and the Installation into the default Programms folder.

I suggest reinstall of all into a different folder like c:\p3d

Before, you can try if it helps, if you set via right-click, properties, compatibility, check run as admin to all relevant exe files: P3D, asca, asn16, Sode, etc...

Archived