what you mean this topic is closed about the MCDU?

Dinger

i AM A NEW PURCHASER /FLYER ....and I bought your product to learn to fly for entertainment..I can not get the mcdu to operate correctly for cold and dark state(like it should)..... i am not in the habit of giving my money away for free... i would like some support on this topic for people like me who are learning to fly your products that we buy and make your paycheck with.... just saying this topic is closed ...is not a good support tactic moral  support for your products... I read that i have to uninstall the whole entire airbus module plus my p3dv4 module and then the folders left behind!!!!!  then reinstall all this stuff...does that mean I have to re-install every module I have installed for p3dv4 as well because your product does not work?????????????????   EVERYONE OF MY OTHER MODULES ARE WORKING JUST FINE EXCEPT THE AEROSOFT AIRBUS MODULE!!!!! i WOULD SAY THAT IS NOT A P3D ISSUE THAT WOULD BE A AEROSOFT PROBLEM!!!!........ SO TELL ME WHAT SUPPORT I GET FOR BUYING YOUR PRODUCT AS A CONSUMER?????????? IN HELPING ME GETTING YOUR PRODUCT TO WORK AS ADVERTISED????????

1 minute ago, Dinger said:

i AM A NEW PURCHASER /FLYER ....and I bought your product to learn to fly for entertainment..I can not get the mcdu to operate correctly for cold and dark state(like it should)..... i am not in the habit of giving my money away for free... i would like some support on this topic for people like me who are learning to fly your products that we buy and make your paycheck with.... just saying this topic is closed ...is not a good support tactic moral  support for your products... I read that i have to uninstall the whole entire airbus module plus my p3dv4 module and then the folders left behind!!!!!  then reinstall all this stuff...does that mean I have to re-install every module I have installed for p3dv4 as well because your product does not work?????????????????   EVERYONE OF MY OTHER MODULES ARE WORKING JUST FINE EXCEPT THE AEROSOFT AIRBUS MODULE!!!!! i WOULD SAY THAT IS NOT A P3D ISSUE THAT WOULD BE A AEROSOFT PROBLEM!!!!........ SO TELL ME WHAT SUPPORT I GET FOR BUYING YOUR PRODUCT AS A CONSUMER?????????? IN HELPING ME GETTING YOUR PRODUCT TO WORK AS ADVERTISED????????

Welcome to the forum!

We close threads when issues have been resolved or in the case of duplicate threads. Think of them as web based/forum Support Tickets from our perspective. At the bottom of every closed thread explains why the post was closed, and what to do if the Original Poster believes there is still an issue. I note however that this did not happen in your case, as this the first time you have posted.  We also have a formal Support Ticket system for use if one perfers, but answers don't come nearly as quickly as they might in the forum.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced an issue.  Let me ask you a few questions to see if I can help you.

1.  Did you disable your computer security, and run the installer "As Admin"?

2. Have you run the ASUpdater to obtain the latest version?  I recommend you enable Experimental Version when you run the ASUpdater, and be sure to run the ASUpdater "As Admin".

Then see if your problem(s) are resolved, and let me know?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived