jetways not moving in EBBR & EGLL

wulfgar

Hi,

I noticed that the ctrl-j for moving the jetways doesn't work

on those airports.It is a pity for such beautiful sceneries.It was working perfectly with the default sceneries

What can I do about it?

Yves

Do you have Mega Airports X Brussel & Heathrow.

I have just installed these in FS2004.

The jetways do not moved because you can purchase AES credits for these two airports.

It is also mentioned in the manual of EGLL but if I am correct not in the manual for EBBR.

Christiaan

Do you have Mega Airports X Brussel & Heathrow.

I have just installed these in FS2004.

The jetways do not moved because you can purchase AES credits for these two airports.

It is also mentioned in the manual of EGLL but if I am correct not in the manual for EBBR.

Christiaan

I have Mega Airport X Brussels & heathrow 2008 for FSX.I didn't see it mentionned in the Brussels documentation.

AES is only compatible for FS2004 :cry:

yves

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hi,

AES is only for FS2004.

As I know the Heathrow Version for FSX has no "FS Animated" Jetways yet, because this feature will cost to many CPU to move. When all position have such jetways and a lot of AI is on place, your PC will do not much more then calulating the move of the jetways. You will not have fun with it.