Electricity and engine out while doing Flight control checklist

Hi!

I have had this Airbus(A320/321) since P3D V3.4.

A few days ago, I purchased it again for P3D v4.4.

I enjoyed the aircraft along with its immersion, like the checklist procedure.

However, I have encountered 3 times( not every time) that while doing Before taxi checklist, the Engine and all electricity was all cut out suddenly while I press my rudder axis(during Flight control checklist).

Therefore, I have to Connect GPU, start APU and then start the procedure from cold and dark all over again. I have to enter my flight plan into FMGS again, too. 

Besides, the Cockpit entry video sometimes work, sometimes not. WHy is that?

What could be the problem? Thanks a lot for any help!

ps. Windows 10 pro. v1803.

P3D v4.4( upgraded with Client installation)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

does this also happen if you use "SKIP ITEM" for the rudder check? What are your settings

• P3D v4.4 Options / Realism / Flight Controls - Use Autorudder = unchecked?
  • MCDU3 OPTIONS / AIRCRAFT / AUTO RUDDER = OFF?

Regards,

Rolf

1 hour ago, Hanse said:

Hi,

does this also happen if you use "SKIP ITEM" for the rudder check? What are your settings

• P3D v4.4 Options / Realism / Flight Controls - Use Autorudder = unchecked?
  • MCDU3 OPTIONS / AIRCRAFT / AUTO RUDDER = OFF?

Regards,

Rolf

Hi! Hanse,

Thanks a lot for answering me.

I have tested it. This happened also even if I skip the item( Flight control test).

• P3D v4.4 Options / Realism / Flight Controls - Use Autorudder = unchecked?--> Yes, unchecked.
  • MCDU3 OPTIONS / AIRCRAFT / AUTO RUDDER = OFF? --> Yes, Off.

Please help me. Thanks!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

sorry but then I think this has nothing to do with the CL but with the setup of your joystick / rudder...... I am also not able to reproduce this problem and until now no other user reported such a problem. The only thing I can suggest is that you open a support ticket and then someone will try to find / solve your specific problem...... Sorry.

Regards,

Rolf

24 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Hi,

sorry but then I think this has nothing to do with the CL but with the setup of your joystick / rudder...... I am also not able to reproduce this problem and until now no other user reported such a problem. The only thing I can suggest is that you open a support ticket and then someone will try to find / solve your specific problem...... Sorry.

Regards,

Rolf

Thanks!

I will do some more tests after I install Content of P3D v4.4 because I only installed Client for v4.4.

Hope it works.

BTW, what about the video issue? Sometimes I can see the image on the ECAM monitor, but sometimes not... Why?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I had some other ideas what could cause your problem:

• Did you disable the NSW Steering / Tiller before doing the Rudder Check? This is RW ops......
  • Maybe you should re-calibrate your rudders......
  • What does the rudder trim on the pedestal states......

Regarding the video issue I suggest to open a new thread in the right section because then specific people (with the resp. knowledge) will look into it...... Please, never use one thred for various issues....

Regards,

Rolf

16 hours ago, Hanse said:

Hi,

I had some other ideas what could cause your problem:

• Did you disable the NSW Steering / Tiller before doing the Rudder Check? This is RW ops......
  • Maybe you should re-calibrate your rudders......
  • What does the rudder trim on the pedestal states......

Regarding the video issue I suggest to open a new thread in the right section because then specific people (with the resp. knowledge) will look into it...... Please, never use one thred for various issues....

Regards,

Rolf

Hi! Hanse,

Thanks a lot for your hints.

• Did you disable the NSW Steering / Tiller before doing the Rudder Check? This is RW ops......--> I have set Tiller:on, Disconnect tiller with rudder, Auto rudder: off
  • Maybe you should re-calibrate your rudders......--> done many times for this
  • What does the rudder trim on the pedestal states......It is 0,0

I also find it's Checklist related. If I don't run the checklist, it's OK. If I run Checklist, and Copilot off, even if I skip the Flight control check step, this still happens. However, if I run Checklist with Copilot on, this will not happen.

Pretty weird....

• Deputy Sheriffs

Finally we found out that this problem was related to the Joystick setup and not to CL. Because we believe this topic has been solved we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived